Wi-World
where i can be who i want !.

الخميس، 17 مارس 2016

 You may wonder what this blog is about ? 

All this blog is just about  me, Here I write my thoughts , I write because i feel empty at some points, Depression, Pain,No way to avoid problems, In other words this is my world, Where i am who really i am No lies, No fake stories, I just write to relieve my stress , The name of this blog is "wi-world" which is a shortcut for "what-if-world" , yes this is my world, where i can dream what ever i want , what if world is my own world where i create whatever i want , no rules and no one is there except me , why did i create this world? Because i feel this world is just really boring, nothing special, Everyone is seeking for "happiness" in many forms , some people want to live in a good house, to marry who they love, to make children, Well , this is not what i seek for, I seek for something different , I do this because i am not another sheep , Not another typical person ,I want to live the life i want not what others want , I will not share my personal information , so let's be clear, "alorice, age 22" is just a fake person i will write through , is it clear?
i know that i typed i will not type any lies/fake information , But personal information is another story ;
Have a nice day !

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق